I have only made this once, and it was tasty but I don't think I really executed it properly. But, I will definitely be trying it again. I believe I got this off of a WW message board, however I there is something on my sheet that references Halfmysize.com (whatever that is... LOL)
Crockpot Cheesey Chicken Spaghetti
Serves: 12
Points: 6
Ingredients
1 pound spaghetti, cooked
1 pound Light Velveeta Cheese
12.5 oz can chicken breast, drained and flaked
10 3/4 oz can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
10 3/4 oz can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup, undiluted
10 oz can diced tomatoes and green chilies (Rotel - I don't think I was able to find these, so I kind of improvised.)
4 oz can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
1/2 cup water
1 small onion, diced
1 medium green pepper, diced
salt & pepper to taste
1. Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and stir to mix well
3. Cook on LOW for 2-3 hours. Stir again just before serving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment